We are back with one more fruit leather recipe for you. This one is simple and delicious. It’s the perfect addition to your child’s lunch box.
Strawberry vanilla fruit leather – my kids gobbled this right up! So did I, for that matter. And you can’t go wrong with 3 ingredients! Strawberries, vanilla extract, and honey. Puree in your blender and spread on your dehydrator fruit leather sheet – or on a silpat on a cookie sheet if you’re oven dehydrating.
Skip the fruit by the foot, and treat yourself and your kids to this healthy and delicious alternative!
- 2 pints strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp honey
- In a blender combine all ingredients. Blend until pureed.
- Transfer to dehydrator fruit leather trays or parchment paper. If using an oven spread over a silpat on a baking sheet.
- Dry for 8-10 hours. If using an oven - set to lowest temp and prop open with a wooden spoon to increase air flow. Bake for 4-6 hours.
- When dry, cut into strips and roll in parchment paper. Store in an airtight container.