I love my simple dinner recipes. These Steak Fajita Tacos are on that list. Most nights out of the week I don’t have time or patience to slave away in the kitchen to make an elaborate dinner.
This recipe takes me 40 minutes tops and for 30 minutes of that time it’s baking in the oven. Just because it’s simple and quick doesn’t mean it lacks taste.
I can’t keep from snacking on a pepper or onion once it comes out of the oven. Don’t forget to put the oven on broil for the last few minutes with the dish uncovered. This makes the veggies and meat have a crispiness to them. I don’t mind a little burnt piece but if you’re not like me then take it out of the oven a little earlier.
Use homemade tortillas, top with your favorite toppings, and your 1-dish dinner is served!
- 1/2 lb. Flank Steak
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 1 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 t. Cumin
- Sour Cream
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cut Flank Steak into bite size pieces
- Chop Peppers & Onion
- In oven safe dish combined steak, peppers, onion, olive oil, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 25 mins
- Uncover and Broil for 5 minutes
- Add the Fajitas to your tortilla
- Add all your favorite taco toppings