EVERY year I roast pumpkin seeds. I’ve tried a few different recipes and landed on my very favorite. the bad news is its not the healthiest of pumpkin seed roasting recipes, but it is surrrre flavorful.
So, just incase you want less fat I’ll provide you with a healthy recipe.
To start- separate seeds from pulp.
Now. If you are me. you take 1.5 cups of clean dry pumpkin seeds and coat them with 2T of melted butter.
If you choose a different method…
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups washed and dried pumpkin seeds
- 2 T melted butter tossed with pumpkin seeds
- spread on baking sheet in single layer and spray with cooking spray
- sprinkle with sea salt and your favorite seasoning salts
- bake 350 for 15 minutes until golden brown
- let cool, and eat!
- seeds will keep in an air tight container for 1 week.
Lay them on a cookie sheet- single layer. Spray with cooking spray.
and all together we sprinkle with sea salt and seasoning salt! yumo.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool completely.
Jack ate his with lunch. Healthier than chips, even with a little butta