I like to toss my lettuce in the dressing before I add the toppings, but serving it on the side works great too! Top with pepperoni, kalamata olives, and mozzarella cheese. Fresh tomatoes would be a nice addition too!
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup basil, chopped
- 1 jar of calamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of pepperoni, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 TBSP grated romano cheese
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 TBSP rice wine vinegar
- Combine lettuce, basil, cheese, pepperoni, and olives.
- In a blender combine oil, romano cheese, sugar, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and vinegar. Blend until smooth.
- Toss with salad.