There are so many variations on pasta salads. I’ve said it before, but I’m not a fan of crunchy things in soft salads – so I hate raw onions or celery in pasta salads.
Believe it or not, I got this recipe from an old boyfriend – the flavors are perfect and the texture is just how I like it!
- 2 chicken breasts
- McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning
- 1 lb tri-color cork screw pasta
- 1 block of pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped steamed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved,
- 1 7oz jar of green olives, drained
- 3/4 bottle of store bought Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Meanwhile, generously season the chicken with the Montreal Chicken seasoning.
- Grill chicken until juices run clear.
- Cut chicken into half inch cubes.
- Combine pasta, grilled chicken, cheese, broccoli, tomatoes, and olives.
- Toss together with dressing.
- Chill in the fridge until served.