This recipe isn’t complicated, and the seasonings done overwhelm the beautiful flavors of the veggies, but it adds just enough to really enhance and make them over the top delicious. Plus, adding them to the grill to give the a nice smokey flavor. You can’t go wrong.
How to make Parmesean Veggie Skewers
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 large yellow square, sliced
- 2 red bell peppesr, cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 2 orange bell peppers, cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, rinsed
- Thread veggies on to skewers starting with 3 pieces of onion, 2 pieces zucchini, 2 pieces yellow squash, 2 orange pepper pieces, 2 red pepper pieces, and 1 tomato.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Season with onion salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp on herb seasoning on skewers.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese on skewers.
- Cook over medium heat on grill until fork tender.