Jane.com is one of our favorite places to shop, seriously. You can get EVERYTHING there, you may have seen our Valentines party we put on with a bunch of beautiful products from Jane.com- from decor, food and party items, to clothing and jewelry, kids stuff. I can’t even name all the types of items they sell in their shop.
So when they offered for us to pick something we loved and then talk about it here on our blog we were estatic…I know this is a food blog, but really- we kind of wanted to spoil ourselves. SO while this isn’t a food post…dont get us wrong, Jane.com is a place to get plenty of awesome products for your kitchen and parties.
1. Kadee picked the “Love Date Bracelets” because “I love the look of bracelets and a watch stacked on a wrist – so when I saw these cute bangles I knew they would be perfect alongside my watch. I loved that I could honor special dates in my life with them and be fashionable all in one. I chose my son’s birthdays and want to add my anniversary the next time jane.com features these adorable bracelets.”
2. Carly picked (and I seriously LOVE! but so many people did. These shirts sold out so fast) a “Trendy Inspirational Graphic Tee,” you can find out more from the Cents of Style Facebook Page. Carly picked this shirt because “I loved this shirt because I’m always on the go. I needed something comfortable, good for warm weather and cute. This graphic tee fit the bill! I love it!”
3. Aubrey picked an “Artisan Cheese and Bread Board” because “Jane.com has so many custom items, when I saw these custom cheese boards I had to snatch one before they were gone!”
4. Steph picked this beautiful flowing shirt because “Living in Texas, I needed an easy breezy shirt for those hot summers, and fell in love! Thanks, Jane!”
5. I (Des) had a hard time picking. I wanted everything! I loved the the floral blouses, and floral pencil skirts. I really am craving some gold bangles, and strapy sandals. But in the end, my huge pregnant belly wouldn’t fit into most things. When I saw the Kimono Draped Cardigan I was sold. It would fit me no matter what size. It was long so I could wear comfy leggings and cover my backside : ) haha. It has been wonderful!! ALSO: I have bought a handful of these “Extra Long Shirts” and they have been AMAZING. They stretch around my belly in all directions. The crew neck and the v-neck have been on Jane.com quite often! and the best part is they are like $5.99 you guys need to grab some for summer! (the seller is “Olivia & Jane”)
6. Anna picked a Lace Slip Extender because “Finding a modest dress or skirt can be difficult. This lace skirt extents and adds a sassy look to any dress or skirt.”
Ok people what have we learned.
1. Jane.com is awesome.
2. Jane will have something for you. and it will be awesome. cause, you know…Everything is awesome. (I heard that song on the way home from picking up kids from school. please get out of my head.)
Go to their site and sign up for a newsletter…I love getting it in my inbox and scrolling through their items and great prices. Love these people.
you can also find Jane here:
Website : https://jane.com