I saw this recipe and couldn’t resist. Made them yesterday. I was reminded how simple and delicious they are. Quick and easy…perfect for an after school snack. Everyone needs a good no-bake cookie recipe. Kinda like how everyone needs a good chocolate-chip cookie recipe, only this is much easier! We LOVE no bake cookies around here. Most of the time they don’t make it long enough to set up, they get scooped up with a spoon and eaten as quickly as possible. I know that a lot of people make their no bakes without the peanut butter. I grew up with peanut butter no bakes, so for me this is just strange!!! It’s like a quesadilla without the cheese! But, to each their own I guess. Here is my recipe for peanut butter included no bake cookies!
Add some cadbury eggs for Easter cookies.
They’ll look like an egg in a nest!
No Bake Cookies
- 1/2 C butter
- 2 C sugar
- 1/2 C milk
- 3 C quick oats
- 4 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 C peanut butter
- 1.Melt butter in a 2 qt saucepan.
- 2.Add sugar and milk and stir in well. Bring mixture to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute.
- 3.Take off heat and add quick oats, cocoa and vanilla.
- 4.Mix well then add in peanut butter.
- 5.Spread a piece of wax paper on your counter to put the cookies on.
- 6.Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture out and place on wax paper. Let set for a minute, and enjoy!!