All of us here at OhSo are mothers. There are 13 1/2 children between the four of us, so motherhood is a HUGE part of our lives! Not only do we text about recipe ideas, photography, collaborations, SEO, and scheduling allllll of the time, but kids and family life are also an integral part of our conversations and bond. I’m expecting my third child in 4 weeks (fingers crossed she comes, like, now), so I wanted to do something really special this year for Mother’s Day for our readers who have helped us carve this special little corner here in the internet. The Mother of All Giveaways!
- Made By Mary — Made By Mary’s jewelry had caught all of our eyes before we started planning this giveaway, so when the time came, I knew we had to include them. We especially love the rose gold optiion for their beautiful pieces. I ordered an additional bracelet and necklaces because we loved our bracelets so much. We are giving away the skinny bar bracelet, and it was so fun to see what each of us ended up picking to engrave on our bracelet! I chose three little hearts–pick a name, a special date, or a personal message to keep close.
- Little Unicorn — We’ve collaborated with Little Unicorn in the past for Mother’s Day and all four of us have gotten on the Little Unicorn train! We have given their muslin quilts as special gifts, packed enough gear for our army of children in their gorgeous and timeless totes, swaddled our newborns in their swaddles (their selection of prints is to die for), you name it, we’ve done it. We wanted to give away a quilt and the Brookside tote, the perfect combo.
- Milkmaid Goods — With this baby due right at the beginning of summer, I’m planning on lots of lazy days around the house. I knew I wanted lots of robes and easy clothing to wear! Milkmaid Goods’ robes in their gorgeous prints caught my eye one day and I knew they’d be perfect for our giveaway! They also have comfy house dresses that don’t look like you stole your mom’s mumu, nursing ponchos, and more! With the $75 shop credit, you can pick what you’d like. We are pro-comfortable momma-ing.
- Humble Hilo — OK, who doesn’t like to match their kiddo?! We love Humble Hilo’s adorable sandals and thought a pair for you and a pair for your little one would be too good to pass up. There are plenty of gender-neutral options, so even if you don’t get the chance to match your little guy that often, now is your chance!
- The Baby Cubby — When I started shopping for this little one coming, I came across The Baby Cubby and fell in love. They’re a brick and mortar store in Utah (with a new one under construction) as well as an online shop that carries the cutest baby trends. From strollers to bibs to swings and moccasins and nursery decor, they have it all. They also have tons of articles with advice on how to pick the perfect stroller, breastfeeding resources, and more. I chose Phoebe Fawn, a darling Hazel Village doll that I know my little one will come to adore as she grows! A $100 shop credit goes to the winner.
- e-Cloth — Kadee and Des met up with e-Cloth at ExpoWest this year and we are excited to include them in our giveaway. Kadee has been a fan of their chemical-free cleaning for years, and we thought their new baby care line would be perfect for our giveaway. We love the idea of keeping our kids clean without using a lot of chemicals. Pick a hooded towel of your choice!
- Notes and Knots — We love Notes and Knots’ mantra, a girl can never have too many bows! There aren’t a lot of little girls among our combined brood of kids, so we get excited when fun, frilly things come along. Kadee and her husband, Jim, have been a friend of Kendal and her husband for years. She’s always adored her bows and waited for an opportunity to include them. They have darling, handmade designs and the prettiest flower crown headbands! The winner will receive a $50 shop credit to add to their bow collection.
- DockATot — When researching new baby products since my last baby, DockATot kept coming up EVERYWHERE. Everyone swore up and down it was the most amazing product to help get your baby to sleep. Not only do they have the Deluxe for the first 9 months of baby’s life, but they have the Grand for up to 3 years old! Perfect for travel and perfect for safe co-sleeping. All of us mothers are oh-so-familiar with the fog of sleeplessness that comes with night feedings. And broken swaddles and growth spurts and lost binkies and interrupted naps, etc. etc. etc! If baby doesn’t sleep, ain’t nobody happy. So you’re welcome, we are giving away a DocATot. Just for you.
- Madeline’s Box — Speaking of lost pacifiers, introducing Madeline’s Box pacifier clips. The original leather braided pacifier clip, you can be sure your little one doesn’t loose that dang binky again! These are lifesavers, and Madeline’s Box’s designs are the cutest. Pick any leather braided clip to ensure the happiness of you and your babe!
- Pehr Designs — We have swooned over Pehr Designs’ tablecloths before in our Easter post last year. Now, I instantly fell for their baby mobiles from their Pehr Petite line when putting together the nursery for my little one! I chose the Swan Lake design and love how well-made and beautiful it is. Their selection of mobiles is absolutely darling, we just know you’ll be thrilled with one of your choice.
- Babyganics — I’ve gotten to be pretty particular about the household cleaning products and personal hygiene items I choose to bring into my home. I stay away from a lot of brands because of chemicals, dyes, and fragrances they contain. Babyganics has been my go-to for years now, and my kids and I couldn’t be happier. The winner will receive an outdoor essentials kit, dish soap, toy, table, and highchair wipes, and eczema skin care cream.
- Billy Bibs — So babies are messy, yeah? So messy. Sometimes you just want a pretty bib that reminds you that despite the mess your child just created, they’re still cute and you love them just the same. Billy Bibs has beautiful, handmade reversible bibs with some of the most intricate designs. Masculine, feminine, gender-neutral, they have it all. Pick an heirloom bib of your own!
- Plum + Sparrow — Another trend I saw when exploring new baby products since my last was all of these gorgeous moses baskets. Not only did I love the simplicity of the idea and the beautiful designs, but I love where they come from. Plum + Sparrow’s baskets are handwoven in Africa by talented men. These artists have developed the skill passed down from generation to generation. They are Fair Trade, and 10% of every purchase is given back to their community. In addition to the moses baskets, they have classic lifestyle bags, dolls, market baskets, and more. Enjoy a $50 shop credit from Plum + Sparrow.
- Re-Play — We cook. A lot. OK, sometimes my friends are actually (pleasantly) surprised to learn that we have plenty of leftovers, frozen dinners, cereal for all, and takeout nights. With all of that cooking, we have found a favorite to serve our kids–Re-Play. I feel like most children’s serveware is either too shallow so food spills right out, the utensils are too flat or small, the selection is lacking, or a host of other problems. We love all of Re-Play’s plates, bowls, utensils, cups, we love it all. The color selection and the fact that they’re made from recycled milk jugs are awesome. Pick your own colors with a $30 shop credit.
- Smiling Tree Toys — It goes without saying that toys come with babies and children. Why not give them beautiful, heirloom toys that transcend generations? Smiling Tree Toys is a husband and wife team who also give back to the community they once served with the Peace Corps in West Africa. They have a fun array of puzzles, rattles, teethers, blocks, all of which can be personalized. Personalize something for your little one with a $30 shop credit.
- Gathre — Remember the part where kids are messy? We are excited to join tons of other mamas out there who love their Gathre mats. Perfect for under the high chair, a sunny picnic outside on the (damp) grass or even an indoor picnic and movie night! Also can be used as a baby changing mat, craft time, the uses are endless. These gorgeous bonded leather mats keep the mess where you want it and wipe up like a dream. You’ll have a hard time deciding amongst their selection of timeless patterns and colors with your $100 credit.
- Dragons Love Tacos — Y’all know that we love tacos here, so it’s no surprise I about died when I read the “Dragons Love Tacos” book. It’s the cutest book and my kids absolutely love it, and we thought you would too.
We think our readers are the best and can’t wait to shower one of you with all of these amazing gifts! Head over to our Instagram to enter the giveaway…Happy Mother’s Day!