This is possibly the easiest crowd pleaser ever! I made this for a baby shower and it was such a hit I made it again the next week for a bow-making party. Both groups raved over it! and now… you get to be the talk of the party :)
- 11 c. water
- 3 c. sugar
- ¾ c. limeade concentrate
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- lemon or lime slices
- In a 4-qt. freezer container, combine the water, sugar and limeade concentrate until sugar is dissolved; cover and freeze for about 48 hrs.
- If I need to freeze it faster, I portion the mixture into smaller containers.
- Plan for at least 24 hrs freezing.
- Remove from freezer an hour or two before serving.
- Chop mixture until slushy. Add soda just before serving.
- Garnish with lime slices if desired.