My dear friend Erin, years ago, invited me to a cookie exchange during the holidays. At this gathering we were served the most delicious dip – Jalapeño Popper Dip. It was warm, creamy, with a little kick, and served alongside tortilla chips and fritos. Since that day, Erin has served these delicious dips at many get togethers – fight nights, football games, and bbqs.
So when I asked her what I should take to my recent bunco night she instantly suggested this dip!
It’s a cinch to whip up, and your guests will be so so pleased. I served mine in a fondue pot to keep it warm, but you can serve it in a crock pot, or just in a casserole dish. With football season in full swing, this is sure to be a hit!
Put this on your list for your next get together!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 4oz can diced green chills, liquid included
- 1 4oz can diced jalapeños, drained
- Tortilla Chips
- crusty bread
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Heat over low heat and continuously stir until well combined and warm.
- Serve warm with dippers
- *To keep dip warm during serving try serving it in a crockpot or fondue pot.