Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate chips. When combined add in the vanilla. Whisk some more! (I hope you like whiskin) if not grumble some nasty words like oh fudge. Because your hand is about to cramp.
Then add some fluff.
- 3 C sugar
- 3/4 sq. (6 Tbsp) margarine or butter
- 2/3 C evaporated milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 12 oz pkg semi-sweet,milk chocolate, white or butterscotch chocolate chips
- 7 oz. Kraft Marshmallow Creme
- Combine by whisking sugar, margarine and milk in 2 1/2 qt. saucepan.
- Once sugar is dissolved bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- If you see brown flecks, turn heat down slightly and whisk more (that is the sugars scorching.)
- Boil for 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
- Mix in vanilla then marshmallow creme. Whisk until well combined.
- Add in nuts if desired.Pour into greased 9x9 or 9x13 pan and let cool. Place in fridge to speed up cooling process. Cut and enjoy.