My favorite time of year is here! Yay! Cooler weather, holidays, sweaters, & good TV shows. Aren’t Fall foods just the best? I have turned this Classic Rice Krispie Treat into a great Fall snack.
Since Stephanie introduced me to Brown Butter Cookies I haven’t looked back at my old recipe. They are simply divine, especially the dough. Does everything taste better with Brown Butter? Well these Rice Krispie Treats definitely do. When browning butter, all you need to do is keep the butter on med/high heat and keep stirring until it turns a nice amber color. You will be able to smell the goodness. It kind of has a butterscotch smell to it.
- 6 C. Rice Krispie Cereal
- 10 oz bag small Marshmellows
- 5 T. Butter
- 1 t. Cinnamon
- Brown the Butter on stove top on Med/High heat
- Stir in Cinnamon
- Take off heat and stir in Marshmallows
- Add Rice Krispie Cereal and stir till completely mixed in
- Let set in a 7x11 dish (you can chose any size dish depending on how thin or thick you want your Rice Krispie Treats)