Chocolate. Glitter. and Jewelry. Is there really anything better than those three things? No way.
- I have a serious admiration for Hello Apparel, and was so touched when they agreed to collaborate with us on this post. They are amazing….and I kinda want to be pregnant just so I can wear their I’M SO PREGNANT shirt. +their buffalo plaid sweat shirt is killin it.(heart eyes emoji x 100)
- WE LOVE Cheslea Charles’ Count Me Healthy Bracelets. This is not the first time that we have worked with her. We really love this girl. I own one of her bracelets, I have given them as gifts…Kadee owns and has given several away as gifts. They are so beautiful and they have a purpose, or help you to have a purpose. These would be the perfect gift for a mother or mother-in-law, sister or best friend this Christmas. The one we are giving away is the watercolor crystal bracelet. (gorgeous.)
3. THIS CAKE.
It is called the earthquake cake because it will rock your world. A velvety chocolate cake with creamy swirls. It’s simple, quick and very showy. You don’t need to frost it, because the cream cheese goodness you add will act as your frosting.
You start by making your cake mix as the directions tell you to. On the stove top melt your cream cheese, butter and powder sugar together (see its just like frosting).
Add coconut and chocolate chips to the bottom.
Pour in batter, the swirl in cream cheese mixture.
Then, simple as that, bake.It comes out beautiful! You can garnish with more coconut and chocolate chips. OR just dive right in.
You can see in these slices how the cream cheese remains a nice creamy texture…like a little happy surprise in the middle of your cake.
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup choc. chips
- 1 box German Choc cake mix
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 lb butter/marg (room temp)
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Sprinkle coconut and choc. chips in bottom of 9x13 cake pan (sprayed).
- Make cake according to directions.
- Pour batter over pan.
- In small saucepan, melt the cream cheese w/butter, then stir in powdered sugar.
- Mix well.
- Spread or pour sauce over cake batter.
- Make sure to spread it a bit thicker around the edges.
- Cook at 350 for 40-50 min