Nate loves it burrito style. filled with corn, rice, lettuce
- 9 boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 liter of Dr Pepper enough to cover the chicken completely!
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce (I used sweet baby rays)
- 1 T worchestire sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1.combine all in crock pot and cook for a few hours..
- 2.Shred 1/2 hour before and let sit in the juice to marinate a little longer.
PRESSURE COOKER: Place all ingredients in pressure cooker, close and lock lid and vent. Poultry setting for 15 minutes, let naturally release. Shred and serve.