These cookies are a family recipe. They are a FAMOUS family recipe actually.
They are soft and moist, not too spicy, not too bland just enough to make it feel like fall all around you and be completely addicted to a recipe.
What I love about this recipe is that it makes enough for an army! so we love to make them for neighbors and parties. If you half the recipe it will make about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 cups sifted flour
- 1 large can of pumpkin (29 oz)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkg choc chips
- Beat Oil, sugar and eggs
- In a different bowl sift all dry ingredients together.
- Alter scoopfuls of pumpkin and flour into the eggs and sugar mixture while beating. Mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla and choc chips last.
- Cook in preheated oven @375 for 12 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.
- makes about 4 dozen.