Serve over rice (Coconut Rice is soo yummy).
Then add the following to the top: trust me…as weird as it sounds its delicious!
* denotes it’s a MUST, the rest are just options
crunchy chow mein noodles*
diced green bell peppers
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can milk
- 1/2 package room temp cream cheese
- 1/2 packet dry Zesty Italian dressing mix
- 4 cooked shredded chicken breasts
- black pepper
- cheddar cheese
- mandarin oranges
- green bell peppers
- green onions
- chow mein noodles
- 1. Prepare rice (coconut rice is delicious).
- 2. Heat sauce ingredients in crock pot all day, or heat soup, milk, cream cheese, and dressing mix on stove, then add shredded chicken breasts and pepper.
- 3. Prepare toppings.
- 4. Serve sauce over rice, then top with toppings.
PRESSURE COOKER: Place chicken, cream of chicken soup, and zesty italian dressing mix in pressure cooker, close and lock lid and vent. Poultry setting for 10 minutes, then natural release. Shred chicken then stir in milk, cream cheese, and pepper. May clear out pot and cook rice in pressure cooker or cook separately stovetop. Top with toppings.