Serve over rice (Coconut Rice is soo yummy).
Then add the following to the top: trust me…as weird as it sounds its delicious!
* denotes it’s a MUST, the rest are just options
crunchy chow mein noodles*
diced green bell peppers
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can milk
- 1/2 package room temp cream cheese
- 1/2 packet dry Zesty Italian dressing mix
- 4 cooked shredded chicken breasts
- black pepper
- cheddar cheese
- mandarin oranges
- green bell peppers
- green onions
- chow mein noodles
- 1. Prepare rice (coconut rice is delicious).
- 2. Heat sauce ingredients in crock pot all day, or heat soup, milk, cream cheese, and dressing mix on stove, then add shredded chicken breasts and pepper.
- 3. Prepare toppings.
- 4. Serve sauce over rice, then top with toppings.