It’s time to honor dear ol’ dad. In addition to a delicious meal, we hope you spoil him rotten. We have a round up of some fantastic gift ideas for the old man! Many of the items on this gift guide have been a huge hit with my husband over the years, so I first hand reviews on many of these items. All of the items on the image below are clickable to make it easy for you to check out the details on everything. We hope these items inspire you to spoil the man in your life coming up in a few weeks.
- New Grill Tools – Always a classic gift and always a need. My husband is always sneaking my spatulas and tongs to use at the grill.
- PowerBeats – This was a gift I gave my husband for Christmas this last year and he LOVES them. He uses them every day for phone calls, going for a run, and listening to some tunes.
- Power Drill – Every man needs a drill. And this one has the stamp of approval from my hubby.
- Skinny Tie – A tie is a classed Father’s Day gift, and a stylish one is something dad will appreciate.
- Apple Watch – When it comes to a tech lover, this will be a home run!
- A Quality Apron – For the grill master in your life, help them keep their shirt clean.
- Sperrys – My husband is addicted to these shoes. He says they are the most comfortable shoes he has ever worn and is always on the hunt for a new color.
- A Pellet Grill – certainly a splurge, but will be adored instantly.
- Hydroflask Tumbler – Perfect for dad while he is at work at the office.
- Blendtec – Moms aren’t the only ones who love this blender! My husband uses our every day. This would make a great gift – and if you head over to our Instagram page you’ll have a chance to win one!
- Classic Shades – for all of those drives in the mini van and Saturday morning ball games.
- T Shirt – I love this t shirt! It is a quintessential Dad’s Day gift.