Oh my goodness! This was the best dinner! And I only dirtied one pan to make it. I have the pickiest eater known to man – in the form of a 4 year old boy, and he gobbled this right up and asked for more. The flavors in this dish were so fresh and yummy – it is definitely going on the regular dinner rotation.
This meal is perfect for those busy nights when you need a quick dinner and no fuss.
I love LOVE my Fiesta cooking ware. The non-stick is perfect and cleans up like a dream! Not to mention that they come in gorgeous colors! While you can’t tell in these pics, mine are turquoise. In love.
I hope you’ll give this easy dinner a whirl this week! You won’t regret it!
Shop the post:
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus trimmed and cut in half
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup agave nectar
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat.
- Coat chicken lightly in flour.
- Cook chicken in oil turning once - about 6-7 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from pan and let rest.
- Add asparagus to the pan and stir fry until tender crisp - about 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine garlic, soy, agave, and lime. Add to pan.
- Return chicken to pan and toss to coat.
- Serve hot.