We love a good bowl of popcorn with movie, especially on these crisp cold holiday nights!
The other night we watched a new released DVD Arthur Christmas and made some Christmas popcorn to go with it!
It turned out to be such a special family night, I love it when new relased family DVD’s come out, like Arthur Christmas because they are usally movies that the WHOLE family wants to see. its new, its different and clever. plenty of adult humor in there. So grab your children a bowl of popcorn and cuddle next to your kids while watching a movie…preferable Arthur Christmas. ;) such a cute movie.
We had to have a Christmas treat with the Christmas movie…so the inspiration came from those diving candy cane hershey kisses! yumm both the kids and I can eat a whole bag in a few days. way too addicting.
- 1 bag of popped popcorn. (low fat is great for this, is adds a slightly butter flavor without adding the calories and grease)
- 4 oz of Baker's white chocolate
- 4 candy canes crushed (food processor works awesome)
- 1/4 (-1/2) tsp of peppermint extract
- place popcorn in bowl, and sprinkle candy canes over.
- Melt white chocolate carefully in microwave, once melted add peppermint extract.
- Pour over popcorn and enjoy!
Brought to you by Arthur Christmas. Available now on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack & DVD