Hands down this is my husbands favorite desserts. When we were first married a friend had brought this to a party and we have been making it ever since. This real berry sherbet so easy, its refreshing made with real fruit and it’s FAT FREE! beautiful. It’s especially perfect for hot summer evenings.
It’s not exactly “homemade ice cream” its kind of like this recipe is a semi-homemade recipe. You can’t buy it at the store, and you don’t spend hours turning a machine…but you can buy the ingredients, mix them together for a fast unique dessert.
Berry Ice Cream (Fat Free)
- half gallon pineapple sherbet
- 12 oz bag of frozen mix berries
- One banana sliced (optional)
- Allow ice cream and berries to soften. Berries, till almost completely thawed.
- In a large bowl smash the fruit into small chunks, stir in sherbet and bananas.